Click on a Staff Member below for more info
My name is Chad Avery. This is my first year at Lincoln Elementary School; however, I have been in education for 10 years. I have taught 1st grade, fifth grade and I am currently teaching 4th grade. A few things my wife, daughter, son, and I like to do are camping, hiking, and kayaking. I am very glad to be teaching in such a wonderful district and school!
I am new to Lincoln and Twin Falls! I graduated from Idaho State University. This is my first year as a classroom teacher, but I have many years of educator experience, from Kindergarten to College and After School in-between. I like watching cooking shows and all sorts of crafting projects. I also enjoy collecting and creating stories with my friends. I love all of the subjects, but two of my most favorite are writing and science. I especially love it when they come together and make amazing stories happen, fiction or true! I’m looking forward to a great year with Lincoln Lion Leaders!
- How long have you been a teacher? How long have you been teaching at Lincoln Elementary School? I have been teaching for 20 years, and 10 at Lincoln.
- What subject do you like to teach the most? Reading is exciting in 1st grade!
- Where did you go to college? Idaho State University
- What is your favorite color? Red
- Do you have any pets? Yogi my shitzu, and a fish tank at home and school.
- Do you have any children? 3 daughters
- Would you rather live on the beach or in the mountains? Beach!
- What is your favorite drink? Water!!!
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time? Bake, Read, Football, and Yoga.
- What is your favorite part of being a teacher at Lincoln Elementary? Students!!
Hi! My name is Martha (Swallow) Fiala. I have been teaching amazing English
Learners at Lincoln Elementary School since 2006. I love getting to know and
working with students and parents with various language backgrounds. I also
enjoy jogging , baking , reading , and singing .
My name is Samantha Fritz, I teach third grade. This is my 5th year teaching, and 2nd year at Lincoln. I love to teach math, it is by far my favorite because I like the satisfaction of solving complex problems. I went to University of Idaho and am currently attending BSU. I love to spend my free time outside doing various activities like hiking and paddle boarding or anything that gets my dog Zeus and I out. My favorite part of teaching at Lincoln is getting to be a part of the family we have built here between the staff and our students.
This is my fourth year in Twin Falls and at Lincoln Elementary. I lived most of my life in California, where I attended and graduated from Occidental College and Fuller Theological Seminary with a Master’s degree in Cross-Cultural Studies and a 2nd M.A. in Theology. I have taught in different classroom settings for 8 years (ELL, private, and adult education), but second grade is definitely my favorite– I love teaching 8 year old minds! When I’m not at school, learning all about the many interesting kids and teachers, I love to read fantasy and picture books, enjoy yummy coffee and tea drinks, and discover beautiful places all over the Northwest.
My name is Carli Moffitt, and I teach 5th grade. This is my 16th year teaching, and my 2nd year at Lincoln. I went to college at Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah. I have been married to Shawn Moffitt for almost 11 years, and we have 4 kids. We also have a dog named Maks. I love to spend time with my family, and enjoy going to the movies. Lincoln is awesome because the students and teachers make it awesome!
What is your name? Abby Snow• What grade do you teach? K-5• How long have you been teaching? This is year 2• How long have you taught at Lincoln? This is year 2• What is your favorite subject to teach? Why? PE! Duh J I love watching the kids finally figure out how to do something I’ve taught them.• Where did you go to college? Bachelors: Ouachita Baptist University in Arkansas Masters: BSU• Do you have any children? pets? Two dogs and they’re to cutest things in the world!• What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time? Hike, paddleboard, be outside, walk the dogs, exercise classes, sit on my patio and drink coffee J• What is your favorite part of being a teacher at Lincoln? I love everything at Lincoln! The kids, the staff, the families, all of it. Best school EVER!
My name is Jessyca Tubbs and I teach 2nd grade here at Lincoln. I have been teaching for 8 years most of which was Kindergarten in California. I also attended college there at St Mary’s College in the Bay Area and then Chico State in Northern California where I earned my Teaching Credential. I am married and I have one human child, Molly, and two fur children, Tip and Gus. I love teaching at Lincoln because of the awesome kids and their smiling faces!!
- How long have you been a teacher? This is my 8th How long have you been teaching at Lincoln Elementary School? This is my second year at Lincoln.
- What subject do you like to teach the most? Reading, the gains they make are so incredible to watch!
- Where did you go to college? I attended Louisiana State University. Geaux tigers!
- What is your favorite color? Red and purple
- Do you have any pets? no
- Do you have any children? no
- Would you rather live on the beach or in the mountains? beach
- What is your favorite drink? water
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time? Read, go to a movie, go to the beach
- What is your favorite part of being a teacher at Lincoln Elementary? The staff and the smiles on the kids’ faces!
Hello! My name is Clint Williams and I have been teaching for 20 years! I have taught in northern Idaho, Pennsylvania, and Montana. This is my first year at Lincoln and I am teaching 5th grade. Twin Falls ROCKS!
My wife, Jaime, teaches 3rd grade at Bickel and our two sons go to school there. Noah is in 5th grade, and Talon is in 3rd.
Most summers you will find me hiking or fishing in a cool trout stream, while in the winter I will be flying down the slopes at a ski resort. My family also likes to spend time traveling to awesome places like Yellowstone and Glacier National Park.