Click on a Staff Member below for more info
Hello, my name is Kristen Bloxham. This is my 13th year teaching and it has all been at Lincoln Elementary. I currently teach kindergarten and absolutely love it! My favorite subject to teach is math. I enjoy how interactive it is and how the students can have fun while working hard to problem solve. I went to college at CSI, here in Twin Falls, and Eastern Oregon University. I am married to my high school sweet heart, Tom. We have been married for 20 years. I have three children. They keep us on our toes and they are all so wonderfully different. Kenzie is 19, Madi is 18, and Broc is 16. We also have 3 dogs and 5 chickens. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, shopping, hiking, kayaking, and running. My favorite part of working at Lincoln is the staff, students, and families. I really love how much the staff truly cares. I’m also grateful to be able to help my students and their families.
My name is Cindy Braun. I am a Lead Title One teacher for Lincoln Elementary School. This is my 27th year being a teacher! I taught in Northern Idaho, at Potlatch Elementary School, for 11 years. I was a Reading Intervention teacher and a Gifted Education teacher. I loved Northern Idaho! I was raised in Southern Idaho…right here in Twin Falls! Since returning to my hometown, I have been a Title One teacher. My subject areas are reading and math.
I am a graduate of Twin Falls High School (High School Diploma), The College of Southern Idaho (Associates Degree) and the University of Idaho (two Bachelor’s Degrees in Education and Psychology). I have four children, 7 grandchildren, one “grand dog” named Loona, and one “grand cat” named Odin. Both pets live with me, for now, but are not my pets for “keeps”! In my spare time, I love to garden, play music, and be with my family.
My favorite part of being a Lincoln Lion is that I get to help my students learn and grow!
Hi! My name is Martha (Swallow) Fiala. I have been teaching amazing English
Learners at Lincoln Elementary School since 2006. I love getting to know and
working with students and parents with various language backgrounds. I also
enjoy jogging , baking , reading , and singing .
My name is Samantha Fritz, I am now working in Special Education 3rd-5th grades. This is my 8th year of teaching, and my 5th year at Lincoln. I am so excited to be working with students to help them find success at school. I went to University of Idaho to get my Elementary Education degree and recently finished my Masters in Educational Leadership from BSU. I love to spend my free time outside doing various activities like hiking and paddle boarding or anything that gets my dog Zeus and I out. My favorite part of teaching at Lincoln is getting to be a part of the family we have built here between the staff and our students.
Hi! This is my 13th year of teaching and I am excited that I get to spend it at Lincoln ES! I grew up in Twin Falls and graduated from Boise State University. I have also lived in Boise, Nevada, and Texas. I love to travel and read. I also love to teach and am excited to teach math this year!
- What grade do you teach? 2nd
- How long have you been teaching 1 year
- How long have you taught at Lincoln? This year
- What is your favorite subject to teach? Why? Social studies. I love history and stories from the past!
- Where did you go to college? Brigham Young University
- Do you have any children? pets?
Yes- 3 children, 5 daughter, 4 son, and 2 Rosalie
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time?
reading, baking, painting, etc.
- What is your favorite part of being a teacher at Lincoln?
Coworkers and my awesome giant room
My name is Cleo Keener and this is my first year teaching music at Lincoln. I moved to Twin Falls from Oregon this Summer and I already love it here! I attended Oregon State University for both my Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education and Master’s Degree in Teaching. Music has always been a huge part of my life, and I absolutely adore sharing my love for it with kiddos. I have a very sweet chocolate lab named Zeke, who loves to go on adventures, and a baby kitten named Mila. In my spare time, I enjoy going on hikes with my dog, singing, and heading to the mountains to go ski!
My name is Amy Lent. I was born and raised in Twin Falls.
- I teach First Grade
- This is my 31st year of teaching.
- This is my 4th year at Lincoln. I spent one year at Morningside. I spent 26 years at Harrison.
- I love reading and I love to teach reading because it can open up so many doors. Once a child can read, he/she can travel anywhere in a book and can learn about things that interest them.
- I attended College of Southern Idaho for two years and Boise State University for two years. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree and recently received my endorsement for English as a Second Language.
- I have one stepson. My husband and I have four outdoor cats. Yogi, Fuzzy, Rambo, and Hopalong.
- I love to read, fish, go for drives with my husband and spend time outside on our patio.
- I attended Lincoln as a student. I was a country kid that rode the bus. It is my pleasure to come home and teach where I learned to read. I had amazing teachers when I attended Lincoln. I wanted to be a teacher from the moment I set foot here at school.
It is still full of amazing teachers today and I am proud to teach with such great colleagues!
Coach Miller is my name, teaching Physical Education is my game. I have been teaching for 4 years, 2 of which have been at Lincoln Elementary. Physical Education is my favorite subject of course because we get to explore how our bodies work and move while learning how to keep the body and mind healthy. I graduated from Thee, one and only, University of Idaho earning a B.S.Ed in Physical Education with a minor in Health Education and Coaching in addition to a B.S. in Sociology with an emphasis in Criminology. I’m continuing my education at U of I, working towards a master’s degree in Educational Leadership. I have one son and a beautiful wife and we live with our 2 dogs, fish, and chickens. In my spare time I coach football, play outdoors with the family, and brush up on some well-needed literature. My favorite part of being a teacher at Lincoln would have to be the great diversity of students we get to serve and how they, the students, teach the staff every day.
I’m Nicole Mix, a new first grade teacher at Lincoln. This is my 7th year teaching, 5th in first grade. I moved to Hailey, Idaho in 2017, and to Twin Falls this year. I am originally from Northern California. I attended California State University, Sacramento where I received my Bachelors of Arts in Child Development, as well as my teaching credential. My husband, Alex, and I have two dogs, Axel and Murphy, and we love to take them out on walks along the canyon or hikes up in the mountains. I am so happy to be a member of the Lincoln Lion team!
My name is Jo Ann Youngstrom Sanchez and I was born in Blackfoot Idaho. I was raised in Eastern Idaho but I have also lived in Washington, California, Utah and recently Arizona. I raised my three children who are now grown adults mostly in Boise Idaho. About 25 years ago when I first started volunteering in my children’s classrooms I realized how much I love working with children and helping them with their learning journey. Some of my hobbies include simple sewing and crocheting, gardening and music. My husband and I play music as a duet act mostly with our guitars,mandolin, fiddle and even ukulele. I am so excited to be a part of the Lincoln Lion teams as a Title Paraprofessional.
Hello, I am Ms. Shutman, I am the behavior para at Lincoln. I have been working for the school district for 3 years and this is my first year at Lincoln. I have three kids who also attend Lincoln. I enjoy being outdoors, spending time with my friends and family, and playing cards. I am excited to start my journey and meet all the wonderful kids
- What is your name? Ms. Valentinter
- What grade do you teach? I teach 2nd grade.
- How long have you been teaching? I have been teaching for 19 years.
- How long have you taught at Lincoln? This is my 4th year teaching at Lincoln.
- What is your favorite subject to teach? Why?
- Where did you go to college? I went to college at UNLV and CSU Chico
- Do you have any children? pets? I have 2 daughters. Ava is a freshman at Canyon Ridge and Olivia is in 7th grade at Robert Stewart. We have a Wiener Dog named Sadie and a cat named Smokey. When school is out we also live with the class pets; A Bearded Dragon named Rosie and a Betta Fish named Blue.
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time? In my spare time I like to be with my family. Gardening, plants, cooking, pets, reading and movies are some of the things I like.
- What is your favorite part of being a teacher at Lincoln? I like getting to know my students and their families.
3rd year as counselor and at Lincoln
I get to teach social-emotional classes for all students.
B.S. in Finance from University of Utah, Masters in Social Work Boise State
Three children (1 girl, 2 boys), cat named Luna
I love to travel, read mystery books, play board games, and watch movies.
My favorite part of being at Lincoln is the amazing diversity of student we get to interact with.