Parents, if you are not in the Lincoln zone and would like to stay at Lincoln for the upcoming 2016-17 school year, please complete a transfer form and turn it in as soon as possible. Transfer forms can be picked up at the office. Transfers will be accepted based on first-come and whether there is room.
Are you looking for ways to keep the kids busy this summer? CSI’s Summer Camps for Kids are now open. Click here for more information and to register!
Feeding Friends Food Pantry
Did you know Lincoln has a Feeding Friends Food Pantry? Families in need may contact our school mentor, Mr. Graybill, or our social work intern, Mrs. Barker. Call 733-1321 to arrange to pick up a box of non-perishable food once a week.
- Tues., May 3rd- National Teacher Appreciation Day!
- May 2nd-6th: Kindergarten registration for the 2016-2017 school year, National Teacher Appreciation Week , and First Grade Bake Sale during lunch all week!
- Thurs., May 19th: L-PAC’s Spring Carnival at 5:30 pm. Watch for more information to come!
- Wed., May 25th:Kindergarten Graduation! This is the last day of school for ALL kindergarteners.
- Thurs., May 26th: Last day of school for grades 1st-5th! Early release at 1:15 pm.
Box Tops make a difference at our school! Please donate Box Tops to your child’s classroom or give them to the office. Every little bit helps!