Technology Survey- Parents please take five minutes to help our school make technology decisions. Your answers are very important to us and they will help our school choose the right technology for our classrooms.
Get it While it’s Hot! Show your Lincoln Pride and Order your Spirit Wear Today!
Starting now until November 9th go to: www.blue84spirit.com/id437
or call 1-800-328-6681
Thank you for attending your child’s Parent-Teacher conference. Together we can make a difference!
- Thurs., Nov. 6th- K.C. Club meeting after school
- Mon., Nov. 10th- No School (Teacher In-service)
- Tues., Nov. 11th- Jamba Juice will be sold during lunch for $1.50
- Thurs., Nov. 20th- Dress up like your favorite character from a book & Family Reading Night (Watch for more information to come home with your student)
- Wed., Nov. 26-Fri., Nov. 28th- No School (Thanksgiving Break)
- Teacher of the Month Program- Do you want to recognize your child’s teacher for all their hard work and dedication? The Twin Falls Education Foundation is now accepting nominations the 1st-20th of every month, October-March. Visit www.twinfallsschoolfoundation.com to learn more. Click on the Teacher of the Month tab and fill out the survey monkey. Now is your chance to give your child’s teacher the recognition they deserve!
- Class Fees- Please remember to pay your student’s class fees in the office
- Remember- Breakfast doors open at 8:00 am. Please DO NOT drop your students off any earlier. There is no supervision on the playground before then.